Who is it for?
Firstly, Audient Evo Start Recording Bundle is for musicians, singers, music teachers. But the podcasters, Youtubers & even business professions can also use Evo Start Bundle to drastically improve their audio quality. It is so easy to setup and use. Capture your microphones and instruments by recording audio directly to your computer with EVO 4’s intuitive feature set. Combining leading tech specs with astounding performance and sound quality, EVO 4 is the ultimate interface for beginners and pros alike.
What does it include?
Audient Evo 4 audio interface
Building on Audient’s 20+ years of audio design experience, get unrivalled audio quality on your desktop with the clean, warm and accurate EVO preamps – offering 58dB of gain range.
Make sure you capture everything perfectly with Smartgain mode. Start playing, singing, or talking and Smartgain will automatically set the level of your microphones. Perfect for beginners.
Audio Loop-back enables you to record your computer audio at the same time as your microphones. Ideal for content creators, podcasters and streamers.
EVO 4 is USB 2.0 class compliant and works with both a USB-C and USB-A ports.
Furthermore, it’s compatible with iOS devices and without the need for external power, EVO 4 truly lets you record anywhere.
Evo 4 Feature Highlights:
- 2 transparent Audient EVO preamps
- JFET instrument input
- Class-leading conversion
- Ultra-low latency performance
- 24-bit/96kHz sample rate
- Front-panel headphone jacks
- Stereo monitor outputs
- Bus-powered over USB 2.0
- Smartgain automatic level-setting feature
- Loopback functionality
- EVO Control app
SR1 condenser microphone with shock mount
Outstanding performance. Whether you are recording vocals or strings instruments, SR1 condenser microphone captures every detail and nuance of your performance. Its large-diaphragm design and versatile nature will give you studio-quality recordings no matter the source.
SR1 Condenser Micprhone Feature Highlights:
- Supercardioid polar pattern offers superior off-axis rejection
- Well-constructed 14mm capsule
- 20Hz–18kHz frequency response tackles any source with aplomb
- Includes a rugged shockmount and XLR cable
SR2000 Studio Headphones
The SR2000’s Monitoring Headphones not only deliver superior audio performance but have been engineered to provide long lasting comfort. Importantly, the soft pad is very comfortable to wear for long hours. The 40mm Neodymium drivers consistently deliver accuracy and clarity where you need it most, helping to make sure you make the right sonic decisions when recording and mixing. Its closed-back, on-ear design minimizes bleed into your microphone.
SR2000 Studio Headphone Feature Highlights:
- Great-sounding 40mm neodymium dynamic transducers
- Closed-back, on-ear design minimizes bleed into your mic
- Engineered to provide long-lasting comfort
- Includes a 3-meter cable
3 Year Limited Warranty
All of Audient’s products come with a three-year limited warranty guaranteeing you further protection and peace of mind when you choose EVO by Audient.
Included ARC Software Bundle:
- Cubase LE and Cubasis LE 2 for Mac/PC/iOS
- Steinberg Retrologue 2
- Waldorf Edition 2 LE
- Loopmasters The Sample Boutique
- Two Notes Torpedo Wall of Sound
- M-Tron Pro LE
- $60 free minutes + 20% voice at subitopiano.com
- 3 free online courses through Produce Like A Pro