Whether recording your latest track, producing a beat, or creating a podcast EVO 8 audio interface’s advanced & versatile feature set lets you take control of any recording session. You can now record up to 4 microphone/ instrument inputs simutaneously. No more struggling with limited input ports. Evo 8 is made for the producers. Building on Audient’s 20+ years of audio design experience, EVO 8 gives you unrivalled audio quality on your desktop.
Evo 8 audio interface gives you 4 EVO Preamps. Get the most from your microphones with the warm & accurate EVO preamps – offering 58dB of gain range. High-Performance Converters lets you hear your recordings more accurately than ever & make better mix decisions with 113dB of dynamic range. It has the JFET Instrument Input, you can plug your guitar or bass straight in & get the signal boost immediately.
Most importantly, it is very affordable. The unbeatable price with high-quality device make this audio interface such an attractive device that you must have in your home studio!
- 4in / 4out audio interface
- 2 headphone outputs
- 4 Evo preamp – Get the most from your microphones with the warm and accurate EVO preamps – offering 58dB of gain range.
- High-performance converter – Hear your recordings more accurately than ever and make better mix decisions with 113dB of dynamic range.
- Instrument input – Plug your guitar or bass straight in through the JFET instrument input and start recording instantly.
- Smartgain – Make sure you capture everything perfectly with Smartgain mode. Start playing or singing and Smartgain mode will automatically set the level of your microphones. You can even perfectly match and adjust gain to both channels simultaneously.
- Free software – Compatible with all major audio software and plugins, EVO 8 comes bundled with a collection of professional software, giving you everything you need to start recording.
- Audio Loopback – Audio Loop-back enables you to record your computer audio at the same time as your microphones. Ideal for podcasters and streamers.
Channels 1-4 and both volume buttons can quickly be muted by simply holding them down until they begin to flash.
Individually switch phantom power on/off for each channel & give your microphones the power they need.
Set the gain of your mic pres using your DAW, your settings will also be stored in your session.
*with compatible software
Control your speakers, headphones and channels all using the volume encoder.