You will not be disappointed!
The LCT 240 PRO is an extremely versatile cardioid condenser microphone designed for everyone who’s eager to take the next step in professional recording. Equipped with a high-performance condenser capsule it enables clean, modern, and detailed recordings.
The upgraded LCT240 PRO enables clean, modern, and detailed recordings. It boosts the airy frequencies for intimate and direct sounding vocal recordings.
Whether you want to record your tube amp at high volumes, drums, saxophone or other instruments that produce high sound pressure levels – with the LCT 240 PRO you are always on the safe side. It can handle ear-shattering sound pressure levels and is able to reproduce every sound source in a clear and precise way at any volume.
*White version upon pre-order request. Lead time 4-6 weeks. Please contact me for more information.
What’s in the box:
• Microphone clip
• Leatherette bag
• Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer, permanently polarized
• Transducer Ø: 17 mm, 0.67 in
• Polar pattern: Cardioid
• Sensitivity: 16.7 mV / Pa (-35.5 dBV)
• Dynamic range: 123 dB (A)
• Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 142 dBSPL
• Equivalent noise level: 19 dB (A)
• Internal impedance: 100 Ω
• Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
• Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
• Current consumption: 3.1 mA
• Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR