The Monkey Banana Gibbon 5 Active Studio Monitor was designed and tested by veteran audio engineers to meet your needs in a studio monitoring environment. It focuses on the functional goal of delivering pure, original sound without any additional coloration. The Gibbon Series monitor is self powered, directly accepting a signals from a variety of sources.
You will be blown away by the quality of the speaker. Many of us would spend $1000 over dollars to achieve the same sound quality on other brand. But now, you can get it at less than $500.00.
The Gibbon Monitors were designed to overcome all the limitations of conventional studio reference monitors within the audio environment. This system delivers a wide range frequency response by employing two extraordinary drivers and unique crossover technology. It boasts a stable and balanced low mid frequency response along with a defined mid and high frequency response as well. Both drivers are magnetically shielded for desktop music production.
Gibbon 5 is where the sound quality and stylish design collide. The shocking red monitor will get you excited every time you sit in front of it.
- Designed as compact near field studio monitor it allows to work in a very narrow triangle sweet spot to compensate the lack of space most users are facing
- Equipped with a nice silkdome tweeter to guarantee stress less mixing sessions over a long period
- Gibbon series speakers integrates a magnetically shielded polypropylene Cone for Low Frequency Response
- Bi-amped in Class A/B Design. HF as well as LF are supplied with Power from separate Amplifiers customized to reach the maximum performance of the tweeter and woofer
- Woofer: 5 1/4-inch magnetically shielded polypropylene membrane
- Tweeter: 1-inch silk dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 48Hz – 22kHz
- HF – Level: -6dB ~ +6 dB variable at 10Khz
- LF – Level: -6dB ~ +6 dB variable at 100hz
- Crossover frequency: 3kHz
- LF – Amplifier Power: 45W
- HF – Amplifier Power: 35W
- Signal HF / LF: 90dB / 95dB
- THD + N @ Rated Power HF / LF: 0.05% / 0.02%
- Inputs: XLR Connector, TRS Connector, RCA input
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm balanced, 10 kOhm unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: +4 dBu (Balanced), -10dBV (unbalanced)