Komplete Audio 6 is a premium-quality 6-channel audio interface that picks up where its predecessor AUDIO KONTROL 1 left off. It provides everything you need to record, play and perform music, with four analog ins/outs, digital in/out, MIDI and low-latency performance — all in a sleek, rugged metal casing. The two mic inputs are armed with high-end pre-amps while Cirrus Logic converters deliver pristine, transparent sound. Upgrade your setup with KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 — because KOMPLETE sounds better.
The Komplete Audio 6 package also includes KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, with over 1000 sounds and effects, plus software for recording, sequencing and DJing. Whether using it for live performance or studio recording, Komplete Audio 6 suits your needs.
- 6 In / 6 Out portable audio / MIDI interface with sturdy metal casing, USB 2.0 bus powered
- Premium sound quality: 24-bit / 96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- Low latency via newly developed chip technology and driver architecture
- 2 balanced mic / line / instrument inputs (XLR / 1/4″ TRS Neutrik, phantom powered) with individual gain controls
- 2 balanced line inputs (1/4″ TRS) with activity and clip LEDs plus digital stereo input (S/PDIF) with RCA connector
- 4 balanced analog outputs (1/4″ TRS) plus digital stereo output (S/PDIF) with RCA connector
- Headphone output with level control and source switching between channels 1|2 and channels 3|4
- Direct monitoring with zero latency including mix control knob and mono switch
- Large volume control knob and 15 status LEDs for full visual monitoring of the signal chain
- High performance drivers for Mac and PC (ASIO / Core Audio / DirectSound / WASAPI)
- Custom-built USB port for extra-solid connection
KOMPLETE Elements – 3 GB, with over 1000 production-ready sounds and effects. Instruments for all styles of music are included: vintage drums from ABBEY ROAD, orchestral instruments from the Vienna Symphonic Library, band and world instruments, stunning REAKTOR synthesizers plus eight powerful guitar amps, matching cabinets and 27 stomp-box effects.
TRAKTOR LE 2 – TRAKTOR LE 2 DJ software provides two playback decks to spin tracks directly from your hard drive, with full iTunes integration and iPod compatibility. The new hi-res colored waveforms and automatic beat-sync functions make it simple to use the looping, cueing and effects and go far beyond ordinary mixing.
CUBASE LE 6 – Cubase – the world’s most popular software for com- posing, recording and mixing music – is a digital audio workstation for Mac and PC. This LE version of Cubase 6 provides up to 16 audio tracks, up to 24 MIDI tracks and plenty of scope for recording and arranging songs. And, of course, it supports the instruments and effects in KOMPLETE ELEMENTS.
To expand your sonic scope even further, KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 includes an e-voucher* — worth $30 / 25 € — valid for the entire range of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects at the NI Online Shop.
|A/D Channels, D/A Channels||4, 4|
|Sample Rates||44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz|
|Bit Resolution||16, 24 Bit|
|(A/D-D/A to Output*)||Line||Instrument||Mic|
|Input Impedance||44 kOhm, balanced||1 MOhm, unbalanced||3.4 kOhm, balanced|
|Full-Scale Input Level @ max. Gain||-4 dBu||-9.7 dBu||-36 dBu|
|Maximum Input Level||+14.3 dBu||+8.4 dBu||0 dBu|
|Gain||-inf … +15 dB||-inf … +21 dB||+11 dB … +47 dB|
|Dynamic Range @ Unity Gain||98.3 dB (A)||98.3 dB (A)||98.0 dB (A)|
|THD+N (Full-Scale Level, Unity Gain)||0.013 %||0.013 %||0.013 %|
|Frequency Response(96 kHz), -1 dB||13 Hz – 42 kHz||12 Hz – 42 kHz||13 Hz – 45 kHz|
|Equivalent Input Noise @ Max. Gain||—||—||-127.5 dBu (A)|
|Input Impedance||44 kOhm, balanced|
|Full-Scale Input Level||+12 dBu|
|Dynamic Range||98.5 dB (A)|
|THD+N (Full-Scale Level)||0.013 %|
|Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1 dB||12 Hz – 43 kHz|
|Line Outputs (D/A)|
|Full Scale Output Level @ Max. Volume||+11 dBu|
|Dynamic Range @ Max. Volume||102 dB (A)|
|THD+N||1/2: 0.01%, 3/4: 0.02%|
|Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1 dB||10 Hz – 45 kHz|
|Maximum Output Level (High Impedance)||+12 dBu, 3.0 Vrms|
|Maximum Output Power||20 mW @ 100 Ohms, 11 mW @ 33 Ohms|
|Dynamic Range||102 dB (A)|
|THD+N @ Max Level, 100 Ohms||0.014%|
|Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1 dB||9 Hz – 45 kHz|
|Digital I/O||2 channels (5/6), SPDIF in/out, coaxial|