Presonus – a leading designer and manufacturer of audio-recording and live-sound software, hardware has launched another great product to help the beginners to kick start your music recording at your finger tip.
Meet the brand new Presonus Music Creation Suite Bundle. This special all-PreSonus system combines an AudioBox USBinterface with Studio One® Artist music-production software, Notion music-notation and composition software, the PS49 USB MIDI keyboard, HD3 monitoring headphones, an M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone, a free Nimbit account, a powered USB hub, and all necessary cables and mounts.
What’s in the box?
- AudioBox USB recording interface: An interface with the right number of connections for a student or someone just starting out. The front panel has two combination mic/instrument inputs. You can plug in the included M7 mic and add another mic or an electric guitar. On the back, there’s a MIDI input for the included keyboard.
- Studio One® Artist 2 Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software: Easy-to-use music production software that lets you tweak and fine-tune recordings right on your computer screen. Create several tracks within a project and apply effects like compression and reverb just by clicking and dragging the mouse.
- PS49 USB 2.0 MIDI keyboard: A great tool for somebody learning music production, MIDI keyboards like the one included here let you unlock your creativity. Rather than recording audio signals, the computer actually receives data from the keys, buttons, and dials. Think of it as “performance instructions” that can later be manipulated in the editing process — corrected, changed, sped up, or slowed down. Using the included Notion music-notation software, you can even substitute an entirely different sound or instrument. PS49 USB 2.0 MIDI keyboard included.
- M7 condenser microphone: Designed specifically for studio use, this mic is great for capturing clear-sounding vocals.
- HD3 studio monitoring headphones: These around-the-ear headphones are adjustable to fit both adults and children. The semi-open design provides accurate response along with enough sound isolation for monitoring your performance as well as mixing and editing.
- Cables and desktop mic stand
- Powered USB hub: Connect up to 4 USB cables via a single open USB port on your computer.
- 2-input, 2-output computer recording interface
- 2 XLR/TRS balanced mic/line inputs for connecting microphones, electric guitars or basses
- Class A mic preamps with 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone
- MIDI input/output (5-pin DIN) for use with PS49 USB MIDI keyboard
- two 1/4″ TRS balanced left/right outputs for connection to powered monitors or a mixing board
- This interface does not have a line level input
- USB 1.1 port for connection to a computer (cable included)
- built-in headphone amplifier with 1/4″ output
- Mixer fader offers both direct monitoring of analog input signals and incoming digital signal from recording software
- 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion with sampling rate of 44.1 or 48kHz
- compact, rugged steel chassis for desktop or portable use
- 5-1/2″W x 1-3/4″H x 5-1/2″D
- weight: 5 pounds
Studio One Artist 2 digital recording software:
- unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, buses, and effects channels
- drag-and-drop functionality for intuitive use
- 26 effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- Nimbit account included for sharing recordings online
- includes 10GB of third-party plug-ins
- instantly configures to the Audiobox interface
- compatible with Mac® and Windows®
PS49 USB MIDI keyboard:
- 49-key, unweighted, velocity-sensitive keyboard
- volume slider
- octave shift button
- assignable pitch and modulation wheels
- 4 assignable control knobs
- USB cable included
- large-diaphragm condenser microphone for capturing fine detail
- includes adapter for easy connection to a mic stand
- 9-foot XLR cable included
- comfortable, around-the-ear fit with soft earpads
- adjustable size to fit students and adults
- semi-open-back design deliver natural sound with punchy bass
- 98″ cable with 1/8″ miniplug
- 1/4″ plug adapter included
- powered USB hub included for connecting 4 USB devices into a single USB port on your computer
- Notion, a music-notation software, is included to help compose, play back, and edit music
- XLR and USB cables included
- compatible with the following operating systems: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista (32-bit SP1, 64-bit SP1) Windows 7 (32-bit SP1, 64-bit SP1), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- minimum system requirements: USB 1.1 port; Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ X2 processor; 2GB RAM; 20GB hard disk space; DVD-ROM drive
- warranty: 1 year