Steinberg’s ultra-portable UR22 USB interface combines the amazing sound quality of discrete analog circuitry with the ease of mobile portability. Highlighting two industry-acclaimed D-PRE microphone preamps, class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz converters and a rock- solid metal housing, the UR22 audio and MIDI interface provides pure sound wherever you are. With a dedicated high- impedance switch, a separate headphones jack and phantom power supply, this portable 2-in/2-out device is the perfect choice for mobile musicians, touring DJs and everyone in between.
The microphone preamp is one of the key factors in recording — and that’s why the UR22 interface is equipped with two stellar-sounding D-PREs. These preamps are the culmination of years of development by the experts at Yamaha. The result is a truly transparent and beautifully detailed sound that is unrivaled in this class. Whether you’re looking to record acoustic instruments, vocals, an electric guitar or ambient textures, with the UR22 you can easily capture any audio source.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48V phantom power
- 2 Analog XLR/TRS combo inputs (Hi-Z switch on input 2 for electric guitar), 2 TRS line outputs
- MIDI input and output
- Headphones jack with independent level control
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring with mix balance knob
- USB-powered for mobile recordings
- Rugged full-metal housing
- Cross-platform compatibility with major recording software applications
- Best performance with included Cubase AI music software